Specialized Metering

Need specific metering for the measurement of pulp, mud, coal water, slurry or waste ?

We source and supply specialised metering for manufacturing plants, pulp and paper industry, food & medicine industry as well as slurry or water dosing.

  • Measuring food slurry and water dosing
  • Electro-magnetic flow meters
  • Meters for slurry and solids
  • Flow meters for agriculture and slurry


Electromagnetic meters are used to measure the volume of conductive fluid in a closed pipeline. These meters are used in the measurement and control of materials in the chemical, petroleum, and metallurgy industries.  Water, waste water, agriculture, irrigation, paper making, food and beverage industry, as well as the pharmaceutical industry.

The sensor is mainly comprised of a measuring tube with insulated lining, a pair of electrodes, a pair of coils and an iron core, to produce a working magnetic field.

When the fluid flows through the measuring tube of the sensor, a voltage will be measured on the electrodes.

These flow meters do not have any moving parts and are ideal for wastewater applications or any dirty liquid which is conductive or water based and are also ideal for applications where low pressure drop and low maintenance are required.

We are able to source specialised metering to meet your needs.  Please contact our offices on 01524 555 929 or email us on sales@metersuk.co.uk

Specification Sheet



Go to Top