Main Features & Functions
- Calculates the energy used in Heating Systems
- This package falls within the combined component accuracy of Class 1 levels
- ‘On site’ programming facility and digital key option for reprogramming
- Manufactured to EN1434-1-1997
- Suitable for all billing applications – including Renewable Heat Incentive
- Open collector pulsed output (with grab circuit) as standard
- Digital high accuracy temperature sensors with ROM Clip
- Sensors do not need to be in matched pairs
All our heat meter packages include a heat calculator, a pair of temperature sensors (1 x flow and 1 x return) with the brass compression t-pieces or weld boss pieces (depending on the size of your water meter), a flow (water) meter, with pulse cable, and a thermal jacket.
The thermal jacket is optional but we do recommend it, just to ensure that the temperature of the water meter stays consistent.
SmartHeat45 Wiring Diagram
TOMi Water Meter